Let me first say this – my headache are result of a hangover, not the flu. But considering I know someone (besides my World of Warcraft stalker) who has contracted a mild form of the swine flu, and seemeingly everyone else around me is getting sick, an immunization is probably in order.
With that said, the H1N1 and seasonal flu clinics begin today. All the clinics are drop-in and being held in the West Pavilion at Exhibition Park. The pregnant or infirm are urged to get immunized. If you are not pregnant, you can still get poked.
Here’s a schedule of the upcoming clinics:
- Oct. 27, 2009 – 12:00PM to 6:00PM
- Oct. 28, 2009 – 12:00PM to 6:00PM
- Nov. 03, 2009 – 12:00PM to 7:00PM
- Nov. 04, 2009 – 12:00PM to 7:00PM
- Nov. 05, 2009 – 12:00PM to 7:00PM
- Nov. 06, 2009 – 12:00PM to 6:00PM
- Nov. 12, 2009 – 12:00PM to 6:00PM
(You might want to double-check that schedule before attending.)
I’m a webslinger located in Lethbridge, AB. I love all things nerdy, like cartoons and videogames, and am also a bit of a foodie. When I travel, I always keep my eyes out for hot springs and great places to adventure with my wife, Melissa.